I'm bored, so here's my answers to that question thing.
- How long have you been on DeviantArt? What does your username mean?
It says on the thing: 4 years.
- Describe yourself in three words.
Lazy, lethargic and sloth
- Are you left or right handed?
Right hand master race
- What was your first deviation?
Oh God, what is this?!? What the hell are those spaghetti arms and is THAT supposed to be Ma-san???
- What is your favourite type of art to create?
Sorry, buddy, but you spelled 'favorite' wrong. It's even showing up with a red line underneath. But anyway, I like to create character pics, of facial expressions and try to draw fun poses.
- If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I'd like to master my own style first before going onto another's.
- What was your first favorite?
It was a fan fiction of Um Jammer Lammy. It's really what got me started drawing again because I thought it would be easy to draw a comic. No! It is not easy! But I'm getting better now.
- What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
It tends to be of a character I fancy, and if the pic is interesting/funny/impacting enough that suits my tastes.
- Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
Hard to say, I like all the ones on my watch list.
- If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I'm too introverted to leave my house, so . . .
- How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I became more confident drawing whatever I want, not caring what people think.
- What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil and paper master race. Pen if the prior is unavailable.
- What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
At 3am when I'm too tired to create said art.
- What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
Creating my own characters. I made them 3 years ago and I've stuck with them to this day and are now my main focus.